Particularly for those undergoing surgery, hospitals can be frightening places. We hope to make your time with us as pleasant as possible, by providing you with the right information and support. For information on each of sub-specialities, please click the links to the left.
Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust prides itself on patient-centred care. By embracing diversity, we are able to provide services such as having on call interpreters. There is also comprehensive health information service available and sympathetic support for relatives in all situations.
All three sites are easily accessible by bus, train or car, with public parking and dedicated disabled parking. To make your visit more comfortable, there is a selection of shops and cafes, and multi-faith centres on site.
If you are a patient, your appointment letter will tell you which hospital and which department to come to. Please check this carefully for the time and date of your appointment.
Click on the links on the left for information to help you prepare for your appointment.
If you are a visitor to hospital for the first time:
- Make sure you know the name of the person you are visiting.
- Find out which ward they are on from their nearest relative.
- Find out what times the ward is open to visitors (use the links below).
- If you need to telephone the ward, use the direct dial numbers (use the links below).
- Look at a map of the hospital to find out where the ward is (use the links below).
- Please note we are a smoke-free trust, we actively discourage smoking within the hospital grounds as well as all buildings.
For directions, visiting times and direct dial numbers to each of our hospitals, click below.